Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stop Staring You Uncouth Idiots!

I post this while still burning with rage.

Why are some people so disrespectful towards women? It's like they do not have sisters or mothers or wives or daughters. Sick.

I went swimming with Michelle today and after 2 hours of swimming and talking, we decided to fulfill our cravings for ramly burger. We walked across the street and were waiting for our burgers when this group of men sat at a table right behind us. The looked like our country's stereotypical uneducated Indian men. The ones with blonde highlights and hair so drenched in gel/oil that it reflected light, the biggest possible rhinestone ear studs, boot cut jeans and a thick gold bracelet around their wrists contrasting against skin which again, reflects light.

So anyway, these people were passing their usual comments, the unmistakable 'Hi sister' (yea right if I was your sister I would kill myself, return to life and kill myself again). These things happen and I can brush it off. I mean, its not right, but unfortunately theres nothing much anyone can do about it. BUT, this one particular guy appears out of nowhere and puts his face about an inch away from mine and stares into it and walks of laughing at his friends saying 'yes, pretty' . Seriously, WHAT THE HELL?!! That was Michelle's and my exact reaction.

I guess all these people do it thinking they can get away with it? I dont know. Well, rot in hell all you people. You do not deserve eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment