Friday, January 29, 2010

Jingle Pants Wearing Tourist Attack

I'm the tourist in my own country who wears pants with bells and takes random photographs of anything and everything.

A few of us went to a friend's holiday house in Tanarimba Janda Baik yesterday for a party. Its such a beautiful house! and its chilly. Some of them had one too many drinks but it was fun, fun and more fun!

Pictures are below but they're not in order. Some are from my excursion around Malacca and some from Michelle's and my shopping spree a few days ago. :)

View from the room I stayed in. Best sight to wake up to

One of my attempts at photography

Pretty lights in Jonker Street, Malacca

Old British architecture, Malacca

View of the swimming pool and lake from the balcony in Janda Baik

Preparation for Shotgun

After effects of Shotgun

Tourist No.1-Michelle

More pretty lights in Starhill Gallery, KL

Tourist No.2-Sheeja






No comments:

Post a Comment