Friday, January 22, 2010

Dead Car

What an eventful day it was. Not in a good way either.

We (brother and I) decided to go back home to Malacca today after my class at 12.30. So we left and took a slow drive since his leg was injured and all. About 40km away from home, the car made a rattling sound, jerked and stopped right there in the middle of the North-South highway, IN THE BLAZING HOT SUN! We tried waiting for about 20 minutes or so before starting the car, but it wouldn't even crank.

We called the AAM people who came after 40 minutes or so. They towed the car while we were in it. I swear it felt as if the car was going to fall off the tow truck at any moment. But we finally reached a workshop in Senawang and my mom picked us up. Good news, we're both alive and kicking and well fed back home.

This is such a pointless post. But hey its my blog and Im entitled to write whatever I like ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment