Saturday, February 20, 2010

ROARRR goes the tiger!

Happy Chinese New Year! (i know it's kinda late but it's the thought that counts. hah!)

Since its the year of the tiger and all, I thought of living up to the spirit and posting some pictures of tigers which I took a few months back. I think it's probably one of my best attempts at photography.

Tiger's are such beautiful creatures that you don't even need to have a funky super professional camera to capture a gorgeous picture. They're like photogenic models.

These pictures were taken in Malacca Zoo during one of our annual trips there.

Credits to the striped beauties who made these pictures look spectacular.

Lovers for life

Vulnerable beauty


My favorite

Happy Chinese New Year and may all you have a prosperous year like the prosperity cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment