Saturday, February 27, 2010

HEATWAVE!

If I were a block of ice, I would melt in a SECOND. That's how ridiculously warm it is in Malacca. I swear I can almost see a big ball of heat surrounding me. You would think that after weeks of hot weather, it would rain for a bit or at least drizzle. Maybe someone should do the rain dance?

I'm going back to Damansara tomorrow. Classes start on Monday. I'm actually looking forward to it since the holidays have been uneventful and downright boring. But classes also mean exams and Finals are in 2 months. So that's not really good.

But on the bright side, I'll be going to India in June. Time to shop for more clothes and jewellery! And also books. The price of Dan Brown's novels there is only 70 rupees. Thats, about RM7. Cheap or what? You also get the whole Harry Potter/LOTR series for Rs1000 (RM100). How's that for a fantastic bargain?

A few dance performances coming up in July. Finally, something to do. I miss dancing so very much. I miss the exhilarating feeling of being in stage in front of hundreds of people, knowing they are there yet not seeing a single one of them.

Hmm, good times ahead. Time to sit and wait and maybe hit the books sometime in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment