Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beaches and Birthdays

Time for updates!

Its been a while yes. I'm on holiday now. FINALLY. It's been a week and I have not done anything productive.

Well, last weekend I went to Port Dickson to celebrate Dinesh's 22nd birthday. We missed the Langkawi trip planned by his friends so we decided to go somewhere a little nearer. I think it was a short but perfect holiday. So relaxed and a little domestic maybe?

The night before he took me to Tony Roma's for dinner so we had plenty of leftovers which I packed for lunch the next day. We left for PD at 2pm, with lots of bags, a steak bacon something burger and 2 ice creams. We didn't know the way but he said we could use his dad's GPS. But on the highway little miss GPS died and we didn't have a charger. So we spent the next one hour looking for the hotel. Ishh

After checking in, we hit the beach! It was quite clean and there wasn't anyone there. So we walked for a while, took some pictures and headed back for dinner. Oh the seafood we had was so fresh and delicious! It was like heaven on a plate.


Accumulated oil mounds at the end of the beach, thanks to all the ships. Can't people live without polluting the sea?

Anyway, since it was his birthday and all, I decided to surprise him. SOooo, I made a pathway with candles from the room to a table that had more candles and many many chocolate cupcakes (fail Birthday Cake). Aaand, I gave him 6 gifts, for each year that I have known him :)

One of the 6 gifts

Birthday boy sitting in his pathway of candles

Some girl we met on some beach. Haaaaaaaa

Gorgeous sunset


Sun, sand and sea

Lets stay together, till the sunset of our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment