Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Sexy Pixie Nikon

FINALLY, after months of pestering my parents, they got me a DSLR camera. My dream :D

It's supposed to be my 21st birthday gift and I'm not allowed to ask for anything else anytime in the near future, which is quite unfortunate because AirAsia is flying to Melbourne for only RM349. Unfair or what?!

Anyway, these are some picture I took with my new toy. Nothing extravagant. But it's the most i could do, since I'm at home and all. Maybe once I finish reading the unbelievably thick manual, the shots might turn out a little better. We'll just wait and see






On a different not, my neighbour's house got robbed in BROAD DAYLIGHT! Happened this morning and I was actually outside playing with my dogs and I didn't hear a thing! Apparently they stole 3 laptops, a brand new N97 and a long gold chain. The whole house was ransacked. Kinda scary since it happened right next door and we didn't hear a thing. Maybe if I didn't have dogs, this could have happened here? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment