Friday, October 23, 2009

I Tried Sushi!

Overdue, yes yes.
A few weeks back, i celebrated(well not really) my 20th birthday. I got a call at 12 from my darling Juess and my other darling ;)
Oh and i attempted to drive my brothers Volkswagen-and killed it thanks to my disability to balance the clutch/accelerator. The next day my lovely 'ladies' took me out for a really late lunch at Sushi Zanmai in 1Utama. It was my first time having sushi and i must say, its not all that bad. I always assumed it to be raw fish rolled in rice. But being me, i wasn't brave enough to try anything funky like octopus and eel. But the rice dish and prawn/crab sushi i had was delicious! After that we headed to the fake rainforest to take pictures. It was a beautiful day, so we managed to take beautiful pictures.

Later that night, my brother ordered in Domino's Pizza(his treat). I have newfound love for their double-decker crust with lots and lots of cheese. Oh my god...too good to be true. We had that with cheese and garlic rings and coke. He was soooo nice to me the whole day! I love him and thats not just because he bought me food.

Well, it wasn't an extravagant day but at least I was able to spend it with people I love and that's what matters most right?

Hau Loong, Pradeep, Yazna and I during one of our poser moments.


I love them! and I love this picture


Pradeep's delicious dessert. Tasted like heaven(he shared it with me-now I love him too)


Sushi sushi and more sushi!

Chern Yi, Cher Waye, Jeffrey and I

Ok this is quite random. It was taken before Cher Waye left for London. One of our farewell dinners. I miss her! Its not going to be the same not having her around during our outings but Im sure she's rocking London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment