Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Brave Mosquito

The first semester of my first year is finally over. It hasn't been easy, but it has certainly been an eventful journey from the start. Assignments have been submitted and phase tests have been completed. So now, it is time to break free and enjoy!

Anyway, a few weeks back Michelle and I decided to take May to have authentic Malaysian food. May's from Sudan and we were horrified when we found out that she's never had Malaysian food after being in the country for more than 2 years.

So, during one of our long breaks, we decided to go to Old Town to have Asam Laksa. We ate and we laughed. But guess who we met? This brave little mosquito who budge even after we touched it. I think it had a massive crush on my glass of water since it was there the whole time. Me, being the stalker that I am, took a picture of this oh so brave mosquito (it later died at the hands of a cold blooded murderer - I SHALL NOT MENTION NAMES :P). We named him laksa. HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment